We are a Brokerage agency based in Spain’s mainland with locations in Empuriabrava and Barcelona, with a worldwide network of direct collaborators.
We have been selling boats for over a decade and we have been able to adapt to the change of rules of sales and the new marketing ecosystem in the yachting market by developing new forms of promotion and gaining a foothold on new markets.
Our Method: Getting to YES!
A well-prepared boat makes all the difference. The underlying working hypothesis is very simple: an outstanding boat presented in the best possible conditions will be perceived as a very well kept boat and will notably increase its chances of being emotionally engaging. It has to be in pristine condition, washed and treated right from the highest antenna to the deepest bilge, through decks and cabins, all the way down to the engine room.
As the most important factor, we pay particular attention to presentation:
- How: Visuals (photos, videos, virtual tours, animated presentations, brochures)
- Who: Agent presenting it to prospective buyers who can visit or arrange a sea trial.
- Where: Display location. We have an extraordinary showroom in an equally extraordinary location: the largest in Europe exclusively dedicated to brokerage. We have been able to create a “boat show effect”, attracting many potential buyers, which has, in turn, helped us boost our sales substantially over the past few years.
The highest level of both local and global exposure for your boat can only be achieved through effort, methodology and professionalism. We know 90% of purchases are driven by prior online research. In today’s marketplace, in order to effectively sell your yacht you need to make the most of modern advertising and marketing methods. An approach that uses multiple media and communication channels, as well as multiple listing sites. We provide a way of selling your boat conceived to meet rising customer expectations and to adapt to changing buying behavior.
We assess your boat in two ways:
- Boat specifics: size, design, age, layout, condition, engines, additional options, history and maintenance.
- Current market conditions: buyers demand, seasonal peaks, boat location, benchmarking, pricing strategy.
Our Added Value
Our full-service brokerage package includes the following:
- hauling out and launching of the boat
- complete and intensive exterior cleaning (including teak, stainless steel, etc.)
- intensive interior cleaning
- engine room and bilges cleaning
- freshwater running of engines, generator, toilets, etc.
- canvas, covers and upholstery cleaning
- antifouling on hull, shafts/pods/sterndrives, propellers and rudders
- a complete boat polish -hull and superstructure- to take it back to pristine conditions
- winter storage and/or mooring costs until the boat is sold
This is based on a fixed price according to the size of the boat. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information and a formal proposal.
The effort, skills and complexity of today’s market and the expectations of a seller cannot be met by a single broker or a small structure. To successfully promote the sale of a boat in today’s market brings together the following skills:
- Digital marketing
- Professional photography, drone filming and virtual tour infographics
- SEO (search criteria optimization) for each and every platform
- Copy editing
- Promotion on social networks
- Market survey
- Public relations and a global network of fellow agents worldwide
- Financial and legal advisory services
Nautamarine brings together professionals from five different nationalities, experienced in shipbuilding, professional navigation, marketing and brokerage.
We go above and beyond in every aspect of selling our boat by providing the highest standards of location, expertise, visibility and route to market. We pride ourselves on our professional reputation and we are happy to provide references and testimonials.